The Health Indicators Database was designed to be an easy-to-use online tool that provides central storage for data, creates reports that provide an overall picture of your population, and serves as a client-tracking information system.
- Manage what users have access to the database
- Maintain a survey interviewer list
- Generate Respondent ID numbers
- Enter data into the online database
- Track the number of completed interviews
- Generate frequency reports, which show total responses for each question
- Create client detail reports, which identify all clients who responded a given way (such as those who answered “yes” to having diabetes)
To use the database you will need an organizational account, which will allow you to have exclusive, protected access to your organization’s data.